Monday, May 3, 2010

Pass the Sake

Friday afternoon was riddled with all kinds of tasks including a trip to the doctor for a quick check-up on my neck and lower back as a result of the incident that took place earlier in the week with the handicapped hoarder.  After determining that I have what appears to be standard muscle tightness, the doctor prescribed 3 weeks of acupuncture treatments and sent me off with strict orders to partake in warm bubble baths to relieve muscle strain.  Hooray for legitimate reasons to indulge in more Rice Sake Bath from Fresh!  


I use the words "legitimate reasons" because at $80 a bottle this stuff is not cheap, but it is definitely worth every penny and has become a must-have.  Fresh is one of my favorite brands for perfume and skincare, and I use their products daily because of how simple and delightful they are.  The Sake Bath was first given to me as a gift a couple of years ago and it is divine.  First, it consists of at least 50% pure sake which is a natural detoxifier that also leaves your skin feeling super soft.  Next, it contains a healthy dose of ginger for relaxing your muscles.  And finally, it has an amazing hint of peach which rounds out the scent creating the ultimate soaking experience.

Because my back muscles are still lingering on last Tuesday evening's jolt AND because heels are never out of season (but on the back burner at present), here is where you'll find me until relief is in sight:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails