I do believe that's a cat on her head
Thank you Anna Sui
I thought Wednesday was supposed to be the easy day - the one where we go over the hump and down the hill to the weekend. Well here's the bird to this week's Wednesday! It sucked big time.
- Phone rings at 7am when I don't have to be up until 8:30. Bad sign.
- Wake up to find it's bloody freezing in the house yet again.
- Go to quickly wash some dishes and I'm out of dish soap. Isn't that special? Not
- Lacking time to go to the store to purchase more. Will a bar of Fresh soap work? Um no.
- Forgot to buy anything for lunch so resort to eating peanut butter out of the jar.
- So much for that diet and workout schedule.
- Dallas Raines (the local weather guy for new followers) comes on this afternoon to say we have a cold week ahead of us. In the 40's at night and highs of around 60. Pass the peanut butter.
I do believe I've got a case of the winter blues. Sigh. The last thing I want to be thinking about is cold weather clothing (I'm seriously over it), but when I spotted this picture from Anna Sui's Fall 2011 RTW Show there was a long pause. Think deer in the headlights. Does this mean I get to wear fake cat heads on my head next fall? It's like an upscale - and sane - version of that episode of TLC's My Strange Addiction (have you seen cigarette butt eating girl?! how about couch cushion eating girl?!? i'm sorry but that ain't right) where the girl prefers meandering around in public daily wearing elaborate animal costumes. Only this is just a head, but the head of my favorite animal ever. CAT. Talk about brightening my day - what I would've done to be at this show!! I do think this may be cause for a DIY.
Picture care of New York Magazine